Saturday, December 15, 2012

Winter event

So today, few hours ago i visited this vintage event in my home town center. I was in a hurry so i hadn´t had any time to actually look at things properly, but my eye cought some really nice jewerly, more accurately-
gold necklaces of which I am on the hunt for quite some time, but i haven´t seen any of them that i would like in known stores.
 
There were also some really unique earrings made out of buttons.


Atmosphere in the cafe was comfortable and there was the smell of mulled wine, which is actually my favorite scent for the winter.
Unfortunately but I ran out of time for looking at the stuff and maybe sit down with cup of tea and good music which was just right loud. But i´m gonna definately take time next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment